"I'm a Little Teapot"
- I start: I'm a little teapot short and ...
- Ben chimes in: stouthereismyhandlehereismyspoutwhenuppourmeout.
- Neil: There was a farmer had a dog and ...
- Ben: Bingowashisnameb-i-n-g-o-b-i-n-g-o-b-n-gbingoname
- Neil: Desmond has a barrow in the ...
- Ben: marketplacemollysingband
He doesn't actually "sing" in the sense of carrying a tune, or even attempting to do so. (He doesn't have that kind of voice control yet.) It's more like a verbal sprint to the finish line, or how one might recite the Gettysburg Address while being chased by wolves -- the emphasis is on speed rather than oratorical niceties.