Thursday, September 30, 2010

Got another Bennyism for you

Ben decided this morning that he wanted butter rather than cream cheese on his bagel.  This is not news -- he's been leaning toward butter lately.  He wanted to "help" Neil apply said butter to said bagel, so he went and got his little plastic stool out of the bathroom and dragged it over to the kitchen counter.  Again, not news -- he often does that when we're preparing meals.  This is the cute part, where he announces,  "I'm going to involve myself with the bagel, and I'm going to involve myself with the butter."

3 comments:

leah said...

I'm so glad you're writing these little Bennyisms down! What a cute little saying- impressive vocabulary word, too!

Madeline said...

Fantastic! Grampy would have gotten a kick out of that one. :)

PinkLAM said...

Awesome! I'm liking this Bennyism series :)