Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sledding with the gang

Here's a great video from a couple of weeks ago.  We met up with some friends to go sledding on 3 Man Hill on our local college campus.  This was after we had already spent the morning at Jackson's house making bird treats.  They have a wonderful tradition of putting their Christmas tree up in the backyard, after they're done with it for the holidays, and hanging bird treats all over it.  The boys had a lot of fun spreading peanut butter on graham crackers and then dipping the works in birdseed.

So anyway, after that we headed out for some sledding.  Featured are Jackson and his moms Rachel and Susie, Etta and Desmond and their dad Todd, and of course the three of us.  I captioned a lot of it, but there's some background chatter that I didn't try to get.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I am petrified of sledding. I am hoping my kids don't ask to go until they are teenagers! :)