Thursday, January 20, 2011

Gettin' back into the rhythm

Yes, we still exist.  (My father would immediately question whether we're unique.  He's a math geek, too.)  And it's not like I haven't had time to blog.  Okay, I've been busy (I'm always busy, and so are you), and I've been sick, but still time isn't the issue.  I've had some pockets of time here and there to blog.  I just ... haven't felt like it.  No offence.  I love this blog world and all the people I've met -- it's become an important part of my life.  I guess I just needed a little break.

But I'm back, baby!  Prepare yourself for some seriously cool blogging action.  Yeah, pictures, videos, amusing anecdotes, and more than your fill of Bennyisms.  We think he's had a bit of a growth spurt recently -- physically, cognitively, and emotionally.  He just seems to be looking at the world in a whole new way, and processing it differently.  Neil spent a week in Utah skiing with his brother, and during that time I got to test my solo three-year-old parenting skills -- and I must say that we did very well.  That right there could be a blog post.  I'm not lacking for material here.

Well, okay, so I can't promise you the most thrilling blog in the sphere on a daily basis.  But I do promise to check in more regularly.  In fact, I vow to have an actual post (with content and everything, as opposed to this sort of semi-apologetic rambling) by Saturday at the latest.  See ya soon!

1 comment:

Susannah said...

you've been making good on your promise!!!