Saturday, January 22, 2011

Another video....

This is one of my favorites. My niece Megan shot this on Christmas morning and then edited it together into a really nice little video. I added captions for the dialog relating to Ben, but made no attempt to capture all the other banter and the noise of unwrapping presents. (If you follow my father's comments about getting a first class male, you'll get some appreciation for the kind of environment in which I grew up -- and it didn't warp me at all; I'm perfectly normal.)  Now, how many of you know what "Mississippi hot dog" refers to?

"Special Cousin Anna" is one of Megan's close friends, and a couple of years ago she spent Christmas with us.  Since Ben was just learning relational terms like "cousin," we gave Anna that honorary title so that Ben could fit her into the framework.

No comments: