Monday, March 14, 2011

Meltdowns all over the place

I'll go from minor to major.  I have a cold -- had it for a few days.  It was probably sitting around in my system all week, but it was properly launched by the two hours we spent at Chuck E. Cheese on Thursday evening for a birthday party.  That is not an environment conducive to good health and clean living.  Nuff said.  Anyway, my sinuses are like blocks of cement, and I just want to crawl inside my cup of tea and drift off to sleep in the hot, steamy water.  Tedious, but not life-threatening.

Connor's seizures are out of control again.  They haven't really been under control for many months now, although they've waxed and waned.  Right now they're waxing big time.  I don't know if you're familiar with Connor's story, but his seizures are life-threatening.  He's an amazing kid with a fragile body and an incredibly strong family to make up for it.  If you have a moment, stop by Jess' blog and leave a word of support.

The news out of Japan just keeps getting worse and worse.  Nuff said, because I don't know what else to say.  Lives not only threatened, but thousands lost already.

3 comments:

Susannah said...

i know- the tsunami/earthquake devastation is just unbelievable and heavy.

hope you feel better soon! (slowly moving out of sickness here....)

Madeline said...

Everything seems to be happening at once. :( Prayers for all who need them. Sounds like your Pi Day was rather unpleasant...I hope this can help. It's a musical interpretation of pi!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYM6UEk_ywk&feature=player_embedded

fethiye said...

oh, the seizures are not good :(